Pages

mardi 5 juillet 2011

Testimonies




[BACK]


TESTIMONY OF A FORMER TENNANT

I have visited Mauritius from 02 October 2009 to June 30, 2010, in the context of “formation supérieure en création”, recovery of business and entrepreneurship.
During my stay, I was hosted in a studio rented from Mr. COOSHNEA, family of Moka, Telfair. I loved the framework offered by the studio and the conduct of my stay in the family. There are multiple reasons for my satisfaction, as hereunder:
§ The calm offered by the framework and access to the internet 24 hours a day that strongly facilitated my personal work after the University.
§ The intimacy and comfort offered by the House.
§ The usability of the COOSHNEA family.
§ Security in the neigbourhood.
§ The proximity of a bus stop which facilitates travel to other cities (Rose Hill, Port-Louis, Curepipe, St. Pierre, Flacq, Quatre Bornes.
§ The proximity of the sports ground of the Mahatma Gandhi Institute (MGI) to sport and relax in very green pleasant atmosphere.
§ The proximity of several shops of neighbourhoods at 30 metres and at 400 metres from a shopping centre with a pharmacy, a bakery-cum-pastry and a restaurant among others.
§ The district also offers the opportunity to walk in the fields of sugar canes or at the edge of arteries safely.
I kept very good memories of my stay I have made a lot of friends with whom I am in touch.
Lamine OROU-GUIDOU
Banque Régionale de Solidarité Bénin (BRS-BENIN)
Chef Service Marketing, Communication, Stratégie et Développement
Email : laminog@yahoo.fr
Cotonou - BENIN


From ckram ckramck@gmail.com
To
Luximan Cooshnea
date
24 June 2011 19:10
subject
Re: Chat with Luximan Cooshnea
mailed-by gmail.com Signed by gmail.com
I’m very happy to write following few lines.
I stayed in one of the studios of the host Mr. Luximan. It was a single occupancy studio at Moka, near Reduit. It was my first visit to Mauritius. In fact it was my maiden visit to any Foreign country. I found initially the Moka as an isolated place at Mauritius but later I realized an ideal place for my stay, because my visit was on an assignment to University of Mauritius, as a visiting Scholar on an academic mission from the UGC, India which required some kind of work and studies at my studio. I feel without any doubt that Mr. Luximan is one of the best person I ever met in my life. He is such a host that I felt as if I’m not in a different country like a best friend and brother. The studio is suitable for students or for academicians as it provides all basic facilities and security. More over in terms of money it is very much affordable and quite reasonable when compared to other studios of Mauritius.
Another thing I’m inspired by Mr. Luximan is that his hard working nature. I found something interesting about him is that his versatile nature in doing several kinds of Job. Really i found him as a person worth emulating. I’m also very happy due to his entire family members who have a great care and respect for their guests. Really I miss Mr. Luximan, the great host. I'm sure I will meet him in future at least another time. That is my intent..




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire